Still a WIP, but here is my app for
This will be my first conjoined app and I am doing it with
EDIT 1: Added personality!
EDIT 2: History added!
EDIT 3: Added Hammy headshot, changed age
EDIT 4: After the school rivalry event, Enoch gained 4 levels, and now knows Sucker Punch~
EDIT 5: UPDATED THE ART AND ADDED SOME NEW STUFF WITH CHANGES TOO!!
Name Enoch Abel Oswald
Age/Birthday 15 / August 2nd
Pokémon (#---) Furfrou (#676)
Ability Fur Coat
Nature/Summary Characteristic Impish/Somewhat Vain
Height 6'0" ft || 183 m
Weight 168 lbs || 76 kg
Type 1 Normal
Type 2 None
Hometown Anistar City
Enoch can be best described as “hammy”, he amuses himself by doing overly theatrical “performances,” whether it be the silent act or a full on tango. Of course, he is far more amused with his performances than anyone else would enjoy, which doesn’t really help when Enoch is an Impish canine. The Furfrou finds amusement in others’ displeasure through his mischief, and other naughty shenanigans. But he is a clever young man; the Furfrou enjoys thinking ahead, making ideas, and he mostly has the words to say for any predicament, which sadly doesn’t help his bad behavior either. As much as Enoch loves to cause mayhem for people, the pooch is loyal to those he is close to, and will stay by their side and give them his trust when needed.
Just like his characteristic says, Enoch is somewhat vain; while he doesn’t fret so much over current fashion trends, he is rather proud of his status, abilities, and the attention he gets. He will get upset if any of those qualities will get hampered, however. It is clear that the young man has an ego, but he has the confidence to say whatever is on his mind, and do them as well, no matter how humiliating (Though he does has a few secrets which he will not disclose shhh). While this shiny, pampered pooch appears to be selfish, Enoch is really rather lonely, and can be easily influenced through it. He doesn’t like being too far away from someone, and feels comfortable knowing he has a person’s attention, and may even shower them with his own form of “kindness” if they are close. Enoch is also very passionate, whether it is his love for music, mischief, or his family, the pooch puts his full effort into it, although it needs to interest him to do so.
Olaf and Iris Oswald were blessed by Arceus when they discovered that they would be having twins in the beautiful city of Anistar. On the second day of August, a Vulpix girl, and a shiny Furfrou boy were born into the world, and were dubbed “Rosalind” and “Enoch” respectively. Their father runs the Oswald Music Corporation, a renowned industry that specializes in musical instruments, and due to the company’s success, had amassed quite the fortune. As such, the children were welcomed into the lap of luxury, and were given special benefits, such as the use of the company’s finest equipment.
While Enoch and his sister lived in the highlight of life, their parents were mostly stricken with work, leaving their children to the care of the servants. While missing his parents greatly, Enoch found solace in his twin sister, and even the servants, playing games with them, playing music, and doing various other activities. When it was time for school, the twins shared classes with one another, they worked together on homework, spent time after school, they were inseparable. However, during one semester, Enoch and Rosalind had to attend different classes, leaving the Furfrou alone for most school hours. The Furfrou was rather shy at a young age, and without his sister around, he found it difficult to make friends on his own.
On a fateful day, Enoch was confronted by a group of boys, a close knit of friends that were hoping to include the Furfrou among them. While hesitant at first, the boys were willing to talk and play with the Furfrou, easing the pooch to join their gang. Being among the group made the Furfrou feel more comfortable and he enjoyed the attention he got by showing off his family’s merchandise to them, and overall goofing off. The boys even showed Enoch the art of mischief, by playing a plethora of pranks on their fellow students, such as putting glue on their seats, and messing up their lockers. While they all did get in trouble, Enoch loved causing mischief, and it continued to grow as he got older.
The Furfrou’s parents were receiving calls from Enoch's school on the matter of his misbehavior that he was causing with his group of friends. While they were still very busy, they had to step down from work to have a talk with their son. They tried to coax him into behaving by trying to separate him from his group of friends, even using his sister as an example to work hard and be a good model. This annoyed the Furfrou, as he was loyal to his chums, and his vanity was struck when his parents wanted him to be more like his sister. Being the proud dog that he was, Enoch ignored his parent’s advice in favor of his own amusement, taking whatever punishment he received without a care and calmly lying to side-step hassle.
It wasn’t long before Enoch gotten into a big mess by spray painting the school with his group of friends, and the principle could no longer take their Mankey business. With expulsion slapped across his record, the Oswald parents were furious, not only did he not heed their words, but his sister got wound up in the graffiti disaster, as she tried to stop him. Olaf and Iris had no choice but to find a new school, one that can straighten up the pup, and have his sister follow him for good measure. They were then informed of St. Mortiel by the servants, a boarding school that promises to bring any disobedient child in line while giving them the best education possible, they needn't ask more. While Enoch was upset that he had to be taken away from his home and friends, the Furfrou saw opportunity for some “fun” in this new school. With fully stuffed bags on both sides, Enoch and Rosalind traveled to their destination, making the boy wonder what might be in store at St. Mortiel.
Level 42 (Originally 38)
TMs/HMs/Egg Moves/Tutor Moves
School Schedule (Grade 3)
Math - Algebra III
Science - Chemistry II
Social Studies - Unova History
World Language - Latin III
Language - Creative Writing II
Art - Beginning Dancing
Physical Education & Health - P.E. & Health III
Extra Curricular Activities
- Host Club
- His fraternal twin is Rosalind Oswald fav.me/d7fg72g
- While he is far taller than his sister, Rosalind was born first, making him the younger sibling.
- Enoch is bisexual, but has a
small greater preference for men.
- Is a gigantic video game nerd, but lets very few people know that.
- Enoch greatly dislikes hot weather, though he refuses to shave his fur to cool down.
- Has a rather good memory, Enoch can recall a multitude of names, even those of his servants back home.
- His favorite instrument is the piano, though he hopes to play other musical devices.
- Enoch loves rain and snow, finding it calming, though he does get annoyed having his fur wet.
- Is an early sleeper, and an early riser, but has pretty bad snoring.
- Enoch has pretty sensitive taste buds, and gets annoyed if there is too much of one flavor.
- While he doesn't fancy dirt, Enoch can be pretty slobbish, throwing clothes into piles, deciding to skip brushing his teeth, etc.
- While he doesn't admit it much, Rosalind is the first person the Furfrou goes to for comfort.
- Enoch and Rosalind have a brother named Lucien, a much older Furfrou who works as a doctor. While he visits during the holidays, he is stricken with work as well, and is even starting a family of his own.
- Enoch's first and middle name come from the Biblical Hebrew of the old testament. Enoch meas "Dedicated", and Abel means "Breath".
- Has a soft spot for feral Pokemon, mainly pets.
- Horror movies and video games can spook him, but only if they are authentically good scares.
- Generally suffers from nightmares, which vary from where Enoch is emotionally to just strange dreams.
- Has a poor sense of direction, but can use his memory to remember where he has been, and go from there.
- Taking online Japanese classes.
Mainly used to translate foreign games.
- Ever since he lost a bet, Enoch has been growing out facial hair.